HEY, don't take our word for it
! Read what our clients have said by CLICKING HERE
Custom Web Apps
Welcome to the web 3.0
Web applications are popular due to the ubiquity of web browsers, and the convenience of using a web browser as a client, sometimes called a thin client. The ability to update and maintain web applications without distributing and installing software on potentially thousands of client computers is a key reason for their popularity, as is the inherent support for cross-platform compatibility. Common web applications include webmail, online retail sales, online auctions, wikis and many other functions.
The benefits of our custom Web Apps
- Web applications do not require any complex "roll out" procedure to deploy in large organizations. A compatible web browser is all that is needed;
- Browser applications typically require little or no disk space on the client;
- They require no upgrade procedure since all new features are implemented on the server and automatically delivered to the users;
- Web applications integrate easily into other server-side web procedures, such as email and searching.
- They also provide cross-platform compatibility in most cases (i.e., Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.) because they operate within a web browser window.
How can we help your business with a custom Web App?
Take the next step and call us, get a free quote, or send us a message.